Business Development Specialist
Unit4 is a global cloud-focused business software and services company with over 4,200 employees, ranked as a top 6 mid-market ERP software player globally, and 2nd largest European ERP Supplier. Unit4 helps dynamic public sector and commercial services organisations to become more strategic in their roles by streamlining processes and allowing for rapid system changes to support internal processes.
The Group organically and acquisitively and incorporates a number of software brands including Unit4 Business World, their flagship ERP suite for mid-sized services intensive organizations; Unit4 Financials, their best-of-class financial management software; and FinancialForce.com, the cloud applications company formed with investment from salesforce.com. In APAC, the group also incorporates Unit4 Prosoft, a best-in-class HRMS.
Unit4 has 60 federated legal entities around the world, with APAC offices in Singapore (APAC HQ), Kuala Lumpur, Sydney and Jakarta.
As an Business Development Specialist you are responsible for generating New Business revenue based on outbound prospecting using a multi-touch approach (emails, linkedIn 1-2-1, calls) as well as qualifying inbound enquiries coming from other marketing sources (website, email nurture campaigns, downloads etc)
We are looking for individuals that like to listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
What you will do
- You will successfully generate Marketing Qualified Leads to build pipeline in ANZ territory;
- Proactive engage with senior executives through outbound calls; email campaigns and nurture, LinkedIn navigator messages etc;
- Lead Qualification of inbound enquiries;
- You will produce a plan for achievement of targets – to include activities and marketing campaigns to secure enough opportunities created and hence revenue;
- Be responsible for the website chat during office hours. Handle website enquiries;
- Monitor and nurture engaged leads with certain activity (Engaged Leads but not yet qualify) in the Sales Force queue and nurture them and progress them to Marketing Qualified Leads;
- You will proactively spot opportunities at existing and new customers;
- You will collaborate with the Account Executives, Heads of Sales and Management;
- You will work with the Marketing team to develop and execute specific campaigns;
- You will accurately maintain the CRM system records, to include documenting conversations with customers/prospects clearly and concisely on the Account record within the CRM system.
- A minimum of 3 years in a commercial role (software industry preferred) ;
- A proven, successful track record of generating qualified leads;
- Experience with UNIT4 market sectors and verticals and Unit4 Solutions is preferred;
- Highly motivated professional with empathy, good listening skills, patience and cheerful personality;
- Optimistic, outgoing and can-do attitude;
- Experience with Sales Force;
- Good writing and communication skils.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other