Business Development Representative Global Marketing Team
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications with the latest technologies and trends, and our focus is to create business software that fits the way people work, and not the other way around.
We believe in the importance of people, and we want to make as many as possible as successful as possible. How? By automating and simplifying people’s working lives, enabling them to focus on making that difference. Unit4 offer innovative, remarkable Business Software to people centric organizations across the globe.
What you will do
We’re looking for a positive, proactive and organized person to join our new global Business Development team, as a part of our global marketing team. This position is located in Solna, Sweden. (Stockholm)
As a Business Development Representative you will focus on the Nordic market, with emphasis on Sweden and Norway and be responsible for generating high quality leads for the local sales executives. Your role is to both nurture and qualify inbound leads and self-generate new outbound opportunities, and work closely with the local marketing and sales team.
The initial focus will be on generating Sales Accepted Leads for Unit4’s core products: Unit4 Business World, PSA Suite, and prevero across key verticals. The focus might be both on existing customers as well as new business.
- Qualifying inbound leads from the Unit4 website, campaigns, Live Chat, events, inbound calls or emails, content downloads and other activities like webinars or seminars.
- Self-generate leads by targeting specific accounts and individuals through the use of tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Organize own nurturing activities like webinars, seminars or similar to drive leads through the marketing qualification funnel
- Drive content creation when necessary for follow-up purposes
- Nurture existing leads through email, phone, social activity, and by adding them to marketing programs and inviting them to strategic events
- Deliver smaller online demos of some Unit4 product solutions
- Adhere to pipeline management processes to ensure lead queues are clean and ordered; lead history is up to date and lead information is populated
- Prepare and communicate weekly SAL forecast to demonstrate consistent flow of qualified leads and activities
- Feedback lead quality and campaign ideas to both local and group marketing to help drive effective programs
- Sales Accepted leads tracking with agreed targets
- Online demos tracking and targets
- Pipeline management
- Inbound ‘lead processing’ adhered to
- All activities added against lead in SalesForce
- Lead conversion process adhered to
Your skills and Knowledge
- Clear and confident phone manner in Swedish and English (Essential) Skills in Norwegian is a plus
- Articulate and professional written communications in Swedish and English (Essential) Skills in Norwegian is a plus
- Organised and diligent approach to work (Essential)
- Flexible, Positive and solution-oriented style (Essential)
- Constant strive for continuous improvement (Essential)
- Ability to work independently (Essential)
- Strong desire to achieve goals in a changing and challenging environment (Essential)
- Team player with high motivation (Essential)
- Understanding of business processes in project and knowledge based companies
- Basic skills in organizing smaller events and webinars
- Enjoy talking to people via phone, to listen, to ask the right questions to drive efficient and constructive business conversations
- Experience from working in systems such as Salesforce and Marketo is a plus
- Relevant degree/studies
- Fluency in Swedish and English. Speaking Norwegian is a plus, but understanding Norwegian good enough to have a business conversation is essential
- Relevant experience from sales/telesales positions in B2B software/tech companies
- Proven track record of achieving goals/targets
- Experience with effective communication over the telephone and using social media with high level decision makers. Pro-active and creative in identifying correct contacts and decision makers within large organizations
- Varied and challenging tasks;
- Work with a leading international ERP system;
- Flexible and attractive working environment
- Very good, stimulating work environment; Activity Based Office
- Developmental opportunities, thanks to our international and multicultural environment.
- Being a part of a global marketing team