Business Development Executive - French Speaking
|Country:||France, United Kingdom|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around.
We believe that people are the difference and our motive is to make as many as possible, as successful as possible. How? By automating and simplifying people’s working lives, enabling them to focus on making that difference. Unit4 offer innovative, remarkable Business Software to people centric organisations across the globe.
What you will do
We’re looking for positive, proactive and organised people to join our new global Business Development team in Reading.
As a Business Development Representative you wil focus on the German market and be responsible for generating, high quality, qualified leads for the local sales executives. Your role is to both nurture and qualify inbound leads and self-generate new outbound opportunities.
The initial focus will be on generating SALs for Unit4’s core products: Business World, Financials, PSA Suite, prevero and ERP leads across key global verticals, French initially.
- Qualifying inbound leads from: the Unit4 website; Live Chat; inbound calls; inbound emails; content downloads and webinar attendees. Leads will be qualified to the agreed market criteria of the local region (company sector & turnover), but must have a defined need, budget, timeline and decision maker
- Self-generate leads by targeting specific accounts and individuals through the use of tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Nurture existing leads through email, phone, social activity and by adding them to marketing programs and inviting them to strategic events
- Deliver online demos of some Unit4 product solutions
- Adhere to pipeline management processes to ensure lead queues are clean and ordered; lead history is up to date and lead information is populated
- Prepare and communicate weekly SAL forecast to demonstrate consistent flow of qualified leads and activities
- Feedback lead quality and campaign ideas to both local and group marketing to help drive effective programs
- Sales Accepted leads – weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- PSA suite online demos – weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Pipeline management
- Inbound ‘lead processing’ adhered to
- All activities added against lead in SalesForce
- Lead conversion process adhered to
- Weekly SAL forecast up to date
Your skills and Knowledge
- Clear and confident phone manner in English & local language (Essential) Articulate and professional written communications in English & local language (Essential)
- Organised and diligent approach to work (Essential)
- Flexible, Positive and solution-oriented style (Essential)
- Constant strive for continuous improvement (Essential)
- Ability to work independently (Essential)
- Strong desire to achieve goals in a changing and challenging environment (Essential)
- Team player with high motivation (Essential)
- Understanding of business processes in project and knowledge based companies
- Relevant degree/studies
- Fluency in French
- Relevant experience from sales/telesales positions in B2B software/tech companies
- Proven track record of achieving goals/targets
- Experience with effective communication over the telephone and using social media with high level decision makers. Pro-active and creative in identifying correct contacts and decision makers within large organizations
- Varied and challenging tasks;
- Work with a leading international ERP system;
- Flexible and attractive working environment
- Very good, stimulating work environment;
- Developmental opportunities, thanks to our international and multicultural environment.