Business Analyst - Student Management
|Business area:||Research & Development|
Our R&D team in Swansea is looking for a Business Analyst to design systems, translate market requirements into solid design specifications and assist both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with interpreting those requirements. Always working together with the Lead Business Analyst and the Architects (Product Owners).
As a growing company, we are continuously seeking the best talent, and therefore hiring people like you.
Do you want to discover hidden improvements in our data? Are you the liaison between Software Engineers, Test Analysts and Architects and are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
We have a great opportunity for you to join our team focusing on our web-based Student Management System.
What you will do
- You will deliver the right functionality, by owning the functional and technical designs, in partnership with the Software Engineers and Test Analysts.
- You will be the technical design gatekeeper by designing, reviewing, gathering feedback from the Lead Business Analyst and the Architects (Product Owners) in addition to overseeing implementation of the end-to-end functional solution.
- You will review existing designs for gaps and develop improvement plans based on your initial experiences.
- You will make others great by effectively and iteratively communicating product priorities and requirements and explaining dependencies. Be the internal voice of the end-customer and partner for the Development Team.
As a Business Analyst, you are passionate about by solving hard customer and technical problems in the most elegant way. You are responsible for the search for the missing piece of the puzzle. You work well with others and by yourself, and always strive to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and you are always looking for the best user experience for the customer.
- MSC or MA degree in Engineering,
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Developer or Designer
- Agile/lean work experience is preferred.
A chance to participate in the development of our Web-based Student Management Sytem.
We are a fast-moving and international organisation where you are able to develop new initiatives. Enthusiastic colleagues across departments that are keen on working with you and to share knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Damian O'Neill - firstname.lastname@example.org