|Business area:||Research & Development|
Our R&D team in Granada, Spain is looking for a Business Analyst who will work with the Lead Business Analyst and the Architects (Product Owners). Together, you will design systems, translate market requirements into solid design specifications and assist both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with interpreting those requirements. Do you want to discover hidden improvements in our product functionality? Are you the liaison between Software Engineers, Test Analysts and Architects and are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply
What you will do
- You work on product(s) and business case portfolio within the Financials area (Core product and Localisations);
- You will execute cross-product and cross-functional product strategy and develop business cases for new or existing products and localisations;
- You will contribute to the functional product roadmap within your domain and help identify and recommend buy, partner and build alternatives;
- You act as a customer during the development phase to make sure that product solutions meet customer’s needs and want and meets the business/market requirements.
- You will work on an agile environment and you will assist scrum teams with your knowledge and experience in software design, as in data modelling;
- You translate market requirements and business cases into solid design specifications and assists both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with understanding those requirements;
- You will create user stories and detailed business requirements documentation, in which you can and will prioritize
- You will connect and work with your peers in Product Management and Lead Business Analysts to understand the customer needs and use this knowledge to create the most effective functional requirements design and User Stories;
- You will create designs in close cooperation with Quality Management and Engineering;
- You plan and create pre-sales material and demo-systems, working closely with Product Marketing;
- You support Product Marketing interacting with key external customers, partners and events to maximize adoption.
As a Business Analyst you set your own priorities, based upon the ideas and conversations with product owners and experts in Unit4. You test different hypotheses through correlations, decision trees, segment analysis of regressions and continuously voice your results and ideas for improvement with product owners and experts. Due to your persuasive presentations and analyses, your ideas remain not only ideas, but are actually implemented. Only then you have reached your goal.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or experience on software sector;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in a relevant field;
- Your knowledge and engaging manner makes it easy for you to get business benefits across to consultants and customers;
- You have a commercial mindset;
- You have a strong analytical mind and a good understanding and knowhow of product marketing, product management and/or software development and services related to business software;
- Your English is fluent.
- An attractive salary;
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential;
- Work with a leading international ERP system in an international organization;
- High interaction with colleagues across different countries;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives and influence processes;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work;
- Career development and opportunities to grow.