|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices with the business ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around.
As a growing company, we are continuously seeking the best talent, and therefore hiring people like you.
Would you like to be a Business Analyst?
You will design systems, translate market requirements into solid design specifications and assist both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with interpreting those requirements. Always working together with the Lead Business Analyst and the Architects (Product Owners).
Do you want to discover hidden improvements in our data? Are you the liaison between Software Engineers, Test Analysts and Architects and are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You will deliver the right functionality, by owning the functional and technical designs, in partnership with the Software Engineers and Test Analysts.
- You will be the technical design gatekeeper by designing, reviewing, gathering feedback from the Lead Business Analyst and the Architects (Product Owners) in addition to overseeing implementation of the end-to-end functional solution.
- You will review existing designs for gaps and develop improvement plans based on your initial experiences.
- You will make others great by effectively and iteratively communicating product priorities and requirements and explaining dependencies. Be the internal voice of the end-customer and partner for the Development Team.
As a Business Analyst, you are passionate about by solving hard customer and technical problems in the most elegant way. You are responsible for the search for the missing piece of the puzzle. You work well with others and by yourself, and always strive to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and you are always looking for the best user experience for the customer.
- MSC or MA degree in Engineering,
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Developer or Designer
- Agile/lean work experience is preferred.
- A chance to participate in the development of great business software solutions;
- Stable employment with an attractive salary;
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others;
- Sport and integration events;
- Working in a challenging international environment;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.