|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
Our R&D team in Granada, Spain is looking for a Business Analyst who will work with the Lead Business Analyst and the Architects (Product Owners). Together, you will design systems, translate market requirements into solid design specifications and assist both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with interpreting those requirements. Do you want to discover hidden improvements in our data? Are you the liaison between Software Engineers, Test Analysts and Architects and are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You are an important scrum team member in driving the process to ensure that software meets specified requirements through continuous quality assurance and testing of the solution;
- You assist your team with your knowledge and experience in software design, as in data modelling;
- You are in charge of reviewing existing design and develop an impactful improvement plan based on your initial experience and available data;
- You make others great by effectively and iteratively communicate product priorities and requirements and understanding dependencies.
As a Business Analyst you set your own priorities, based upon the ideas and conversations with product owners and experts in Unit4. You test different hypotheses through correlations, decision trees, segment analysis of regressions and continuously voice your results and ideas for improvement with product owners and experts. Due to your persuasive presentations and analyses, your ideas remain not only ideas, but are actually implemented. Only then you have reached your goal. Furthermore, you are very passionate about quality, which you ooze onto others and stimulates yourself and colleagues to continuously improve.
- Responsible for and motivated by the search for the missing puzzle piece;
- A high degree of initiative and always looking for the best user experience for the customer;
- Not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them;
- Good exposure to a Financial information system and thorough understanding of this function is a plus;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing;
- The ability to transform an analytical insight into smart improvements and you are only satisfied when it actually leads to results.
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world;
- Challenges and possibilities in an international environment, while enjoying the benefits of being based in Granada;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who want to learn from each other;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.