Associate Functional Consultant_French
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are looking for ERP Functional Consultants, with minimum working experience of 1-3 years, for our Global Delivery Centre in Lisbon.
In this job, you will be working on international customer projects, either remotely or on site.
Extensive International travelling to worldwide customer sites is part of the job.
To be successful in this job, you will undergo formal Business World product training courses in the first months of your employment, focusing first on configuration, deployment and test activities, in order to build competences to deliver Unit4 solutions to our customers all over the world. You will also participate in the design of business processes and functional design.
What you will do
- Implement the Unit4 products and modules;
- Perform build, test and deployment activities as required;
- Support application training for customers, providing documentation for follow up;
- Research and retrieve information needed to serve client needs;
- Plan and run blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Provide creative source of ideas/solutions to address customer needs
- Provide ad-hoc consultancy services;
As an Associate Functional Consultant you are energetic, self-motivated and initiative taker; you can build relationships, be flexible and have an open communication style;
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Business Administration, Informatics, Economics or Engineering;
- Previous work experience with an ERP system;
- Motivation to learn and to acquire new skills;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally;
- Good interpersonal skills combined with ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues;
- Ability to use initiative and work alone or as part of a multi-discipline team;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to be patient;
- Excellent English and French verbal and written skills;
- Willingness to travel and to participate in international projects (short term and long term)
- An inspiring work environment!
- An opportunity to grow, including working with the latest technologies, access to trainings and relevant certifications.
- A knowledge sharing atmosphere and teams full of enthusiastic professionals.
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential.
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.
- An international professional experience.