Application Support Consultant (HCM)
|Business area:||Customer Support|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As a Support Consultant, you will be in charge providing helpdesk support for customers. You must be equipped with the technical knowledge and total comprehension of the UNIT4 suite of products and services including Prosoft (HCM).
What you will do
- You will be responsible for the provision of Application and Technical Support (Resolve clients' application enquiries or issues raised in the areas of product functionality, system configurations/setup, database, and system enhancements); You will investigate, document and resolve the issues raised by clients via UNIT4’s support logging system;
- You will investigate, research, replicate test and resolve clients’ issues in a timely manner within Service-level Agreement;
- You will update customer on how and when the issues are addressed;
- You will be involved in all follow up on escalations, testing and troubleshooting;
- You will install standard upgrades/updates/patches/releases as necessary;
- You will resolve issues through effective listening skills by gathering relevant information and positive attitude;
- You will manage customer’s expectation to ensure customer’s satisfaction;
- You will perform system installation, setup, test, and raise change request for customizations;
- You will provide on-site and off-site technical assistance;
- You will be involved in ad-hoc projects.
As a Support Consultant you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Information System or equivalent;
- Logical thinker with an aptitude for problem solving;
- Excellent analytical skills especially in system design;
- Must be resourceful and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline;
- Independent with excellent time management;
- Knowledge in HR or ERP systems;
- Knowledge of SQL Database and Queries will be an advantage.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other