Application Support Consultant - Dutch
|Business area:||Customer Support|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around.
We are seeking an Application Support Consultant for our Harrogate office in the United Kingdom. In this role, you will carry out provide a professional, efficient and effective support service to UNIT4 customers in the resolution of support requests and the completion of a variety of other tasks required to support our customer base.
What you will do
- It's imperative the successful candidate works in line with Dutch business hours and Dutch Public holidays. As a French/Dutch speaking Application support consultant you would be reponsible for the following;
- To research support requests and provide the customer with a solution, work around or action plan.
- To keep the customer informed through written and verbal communication, in accordance with the customer’s SLA.
- To progress each problem through to conclusion, liaising with colleagues and R&D, as needed whilst retaining ownership of the call.
- To adhere to the processes and procedures within the Customer Services department.
- To escalate issues in a timely manner to their Team Leader.To document issues clearly and concisely in the call handling system.
- To comply with Company’s information and Security Requirements and all Company business procedures, policies and ISO/BS standards.
- To identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the appropriate channels.
- You will be responsible for your own personal development plan which must include both product/technical knowledge as well as soft skill development
In addition we'd like you to have a solid understanding around the following;
- knowledge & SKILLS
- Exceptional Customer facing skills, understand and be able to implement the concept of exceptional Customer ServiceExhibits good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills carefully selecting the most appropriate method.
- Ability to manage your own time to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Friendly and professional manner with an enthusiastic positive approach to tasks.Able to use initiative and work alone, and as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to be patient.Able to use initiative and work alone, and as part of a team.Previous experience of working with ERP/Finance/Procurement systems.
- Several years experience in industry.
- Several years experience with key business processes.Experience of Microsoft Office.
- Dutch/French Language
A very challenging position in our organisation. We are a fast-moving and international organisation where you are able to develop new initiatives. Enthusiastic colleagues across departments that are keen on working with you and on sharing knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.