Application Support Analyst
|Office:||St Louis, MO|
|Business area:||Research & Development|
As an Application Support Analyst (ERP) you will provide a professional, efficient and effective support service customers in the resolution of support requests and the completion of a variety of other tasks required to support our customer base.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitor all reported problems, inquiries, and enhancement requests generally received in the form of Customer Support submission, email, or phone. These issues may also come in the form of a forum posting and thus the forums need to be monitored by the ASA team on a daily basis;
- Evaluate urgency and act accordingly;
- Log all incidents and inquires in our Customer Support system, documenting conversation, troubleshooting steps, etc.;
- Troubleshoot and provide resolutions as applicable, escalating to next tier of support as necessary;
- Respond to all reported incidents/inquiries same day as received and within reasonable time as outlined in the Service Level Agreement.
Work Order/Enhancement specs
- Secure functional specs for requested functionality. These may come directly from the customer, may require creation by an ASA, or a combination of both. Need to work with customer to obtain all necessary information for their requirements, but also need to apply internal knowledge to create a usable spec document;
- Create work orders where necessary for custom work or enhancements that are chargeable;
- See Service Level Agreement for designations and descriptions.
- Assist Project Managers as needed to follow up on client needs during implementation stages;
- Provide web training as necessary;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based products including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Windows-based operating environments;
- Customer Support background preferred;
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational and completion skills;
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to learn new applications, concepts, and skills quickly;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team;
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and proven analytical/problem solving skills.
Bachelor’s degree or other relevant study.
You are energetic, self-motivated an initiative taker. You are a very good team player but also able to work individually. You are enthusiastic, realistic and creative. You like to build relationships, flexible and have an open communication style.
UNIT4 Business Software is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.