Analyst Functional Consultant - French/English Speakers
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Will you join us in our fight against the digital downgrade?
We are looking for young graduates and young professionals to join our Global Delivery Centre based in Lisbon, Portugal.
You will be working on International customer projects, either remotely from Lisbon or on-site (Worldwide) for a minimum period of 3 years. Within that period you will take part of the Unit4 performance management process and after those 3 years, based on the performance review outcome and vacancy availability will then have the opportunity to continue developing your career within the GDC in Lisbon or to join Unit4 in your own country!
Extensive International travelling to worldwide customer sites is part of the job.
As an Analyst Functional Consultant you will undergo formal Unit4 product training courses in the first months of your employment, focusing first on configuration, deployment and test activities, in order to build competences to deliver Unit4 solutions to our customers all over the world.
What you will do
- Implement Unit4 products and modules;
- Perform build, test and deployment activities as required;
- Support application training for customers, providing documentation for follow up;
- Research and retrieve information needed to serve client needs;
- Address customer needs and take the ownership to identify and solve issues together with your Project Manager and/or Lead Consultant;
- Provide ad-hoc consultancy services.
As an Analyst Functional Consultant you are:
- Energetic, self-motivated and initiative taker;
- A very good team player but also able to work individually;
- Ambitious individual with the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner under some supervision;
- Enthusiastic, realistic and creative;
- Able to build relationships, be flexible and have an open communication style;
- Able to work flexible hours, as customers may need essential support out of core hours from time to time.
- You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Business Administration, Business management Information technology, Economics or Engineering;
- You have theoretical Knowledge on one of our top Industry sectors (Professional Services, Education, Not for profit, Healthcare, Public sector);
- You have theoretical Knowledge in Financials, Human Resources or Logistics;
- You have theoretical Knowledge of an ERP architecture;
- You are motivated to learn and to acquire new skills
- You have analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally;
- You have good interpersonal skills combined with ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams;
- You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues;
- You have the ability to use initiative and work alone or as part of a multi-discipline team;
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and to be patient;
- You have excellent English and French verbal and written skills;
- You have the willingness to travel and to participate in international projects and you are available to live based in Lisbon, Portugal for a 3 year period.
- An inspiring work environment!
- An opportunity to grow, including working with the latest technologies, access to trainings and relevant certifications.
- A knowledge sharing atmosphere and teams full of enthusiastic professionals.
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential.
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.
- An international professional experience.