|Business area:||Finance & Administration|
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors/departments. You will be implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
What you will do
- Ensures proper filling and documentation flow comply with internal SOP and company requirements.
- Ensures competent quality execution of all regular operation duties and administrative works.
- Handling and monitor claims / payments / delivery for operation team and branch office.
- Other ad-hoc task pertaining to admin duties as and when by direct HOD.
You're smart and skilled. You are responsible, self-motivated and always driven to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for the customers. You are a solid team-player and enjoy working collaboratively and seeing a piece of work through to completion.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently, fast past environment, and tight deadline
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and well converse in English
- Able to work with all level of staffs.
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other