Account Executive - Professional Service Automation (PSA)
We now offer an outstanding opportunity for a successful Account Executive to join our business and sell into our Professional Service Automation suite.
Are you someone who likes to invest in long-term relationships with customers and are you driven to increase market shares?
Do you always see opportunities in generating new business Do you like to act as a ‘trusted advisor’ for colleagues and customers? Join our Unit4 Sales team, be creative, build ‘from scratch’ and create your own business.
What will you do
- You focus on the acquisition of new customers – Hunter mentality or driving revenue through an existing account base.
- You are the efficient contact for prospects from the first contact to closure;
- You focus on key projects with high license volume and high probability to close;
- You are responsible for the entire sales business process from quotation, the autonomous negotiation at the level of middle and senior management through to contract management and coordination of the project start;
- You are responsible for the sales process both internally and externally and coordinate (virtual) sales teams;
- You are responsible for building and reporting your personal pipeline of new deals;
- You maintain the product and competitive know-how on an expert level and are confident in using the portfolio and the solutions for the commercial sector;
- For feasibility studies and deeper expertise you work closely with the pre-sales team;
- You present products and solutions to prospects, as well as at fairs and events.
Your skills and knowledge
Next, to a solid education, you have experience in sales in a software service environment, reporting systems and a project- and process-oriented approach. You also know the business processes as well as the “pains” and issues in knowledge- and project-based companies. You are experienced in dealing with people, you have strong communication skills and you are a seasoned presenter - also to a wider audience.
- Sound market knowledge of Professional Service Automation and or Project Management Software
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven sales experience.
- Complete understanding of sales processes and methods (e.g. Customer Centric / Solution Selling);
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Clear focus on customers, performance, and results;
- High level of initiative and responsibility, self-reliant action;
- Flexible, Positive and solution-oriented work style;
- Strong desire to achieve goals in a changing and challenging environment;
- Team player, high motivation and a positive and confident demeanor;
- Varied and challenging tasks;
- Work with a leading International, Enterprise Applications Vendor
- A professional working environment where we invest in your personal and professional growth;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- Rewarding challenges and possibilities in an international organization;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.