We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We now offer an outstanding opportunity for a successful Account Executive to join our business and sell across our portfolio and various lines of business. Are you someone who likes to invest in long-term relationships with customers and are you driven to increase market shares? Do you always see opportunities in generating new business or driving revenue within an existing account base? Do you like to act as a ‘trusted advisor’ for colleagues and customers? Join our Unit4 Sales team, be creative, build ‘from scratch’ and create your own business.
Quick facts about Unit4:
- Annual revenue of $530 million
- Around 4200 employees worldwide
- Present in 26 countries
- Rewarded with Top Employer in ICT (The Netherlands, our headquarter)
What will you do
- You focus on acquisition of new customers and/or driving revenue through an existing account base.
- You focus on key projects with high license volume and high probability to close;
- You are responsible for the entire sales business process from quotation, negotiation at the level of middle and senior management, to contract management and coordination of the project start;
- You are responsible for building and reporting your personal pipeline of new deals;
- You maintain the product and competitive know-how on an expert level and are confident in using the portfolio and the solutions for the commercial sector;
- You work closely with the pre-sales team;
- You present products and solutions to prospects, as well as at fairs and events.
Your skills and knowledge
Next to a solid education, preferably in Finance & Accountancy or similar, you have experience in sales in a software service environment, reporting systems and a project- and process oriented approach. You are comfortable with C-level managers where you can present your good understanding of financial processes like budgeting, controlling and performance management. You are experienced in dealing with people and challenging situations.
- You are fluent in 3 languages: Dutch, French and English
- You have minimum 3 years of proven sales experience in Software / ERP / Business solutions;
- You have a degree or experience in Finance & Accountancy or similar.
- Complete understanding of sales processes and methods (e.g. Customer Centric / Solution Selling);
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Clear focus on customers, performance and results;
- High level of initiative and responsible, self-reliant action;
- Flexible, Positive and solution-oriented work style;
- Strong desire to achieve goals in a changing and challenging environment;
- Team player, high motivation and a positive and confident demeanour;
- You like to travel.
- Varied and challenging tasks;
- Work with a leading entreprise business solution;
- A professional working environment where we invest in your personal and professional growth;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- Rewarding challenges and possibilities in an international organization;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.